Sunday, October 26, 2014

Butcher3

So I had a game against Butcher3, I ran eKaya,

My stalker managed to box a Khador heavy jack in one turn with Forced Evo and warping Strength,

that was mostly the only circle highlight though..

Doomreavers are stupid good, especially against circle, they just sit at the front of an army forcing you to deal with them, yet can be targeted by spells.. I will have to do some research on how to take car of this..

Butcher3 is also very good, I felt at first that his "suck you to your death" spell was a little OP, but the more I think about it I think it is just something you have to make sure you keep mind all the time.

On the point of Butcher, using a shifting stone I put a feral right in front of him, a feral with no fury managed to do 4 points of damage to him.. butcher was camping a lot of focus so there was just too much armour for the feral to handle,

points to take away for the game:

Forced Evo is awesome, I should have cycled it from the stalker to the feral.. i'll remember that for next time.

eKaya does not seem to have a lot to do with her fury, her spells seem pretty lackluster, I need to think harder about when to activate her and how to use her spell list to its full potential


As always thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment