Saturday, October 18, 2014

Loks I am running of late.

So I am really feeling eKreuger, pKreuger, eKaya, eKaya, and Mohsar.

eKreuger is quite offensive (ROF 3 lighting can be exactly what is needed, to take those last few boxes of your opponents caster) and his feat is awesome for scenario, also his feat takes away the ability to charge you in the following turn which can be a much needed reprieve for circle.

pKreuger is hands-down incredible against units, especially high def low armour units. Problem is most of the strength he is putting out is only 10, which really hurts against higher armour. His feat can be perfect for removing a unit or two at the perfect time, or even blocking charges lanes. I find I tend to rely a little to much on this trick though.

eKaya is brand new to me but her feat is incredible, and more then that, forced evolution on a stalker is one of the best options I have come up with for dealing with high armour.

pKaya was my lok, I almost feel like it is a cruel trick for the circle starter box to come with pKaya. She has very little offensive punch, but she really buffs the living warbeasts that she brings to the fight, I have found that +2Mat means I am less likely to boost to hit, and that means more fury for extra attacks or boosted damage. Her feat lets here have access to a tone of fury and that gives her a lot of potential for a roun where you need to get a lot done. I like pKaya but I feel like in a faction that has a very steep learning curve (circle), she may be a caster with one of the steep learning curves. I want to get better with her but I don't see myself taking her to a tournament any time soon.

Lastly Mohsar, he is an interesting cat all round. His giant control zone and interesting spell list make him a real threat. his ability to reduce a units armour by 2 is another ne of the few ways to help circle deal wit high armour models. His feat however is mostly useless against warmachine opponents, other then shutting down arc nodes. Against Hordes though, here he shines, it basically shuts your opponent down for a turn especially if they are running a lot of warbeasts.

As always this is just my opinion (limited experience and all), and I welcome any suggestions or comments :)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment