Saturday, November 1, 2014

So I encountered eDenegra..

I brought my eKaya list to the fight, I feel like I had pretty solid plan, and for turns 1 and 2 it went well,

I killed a lot of Cryx infantry and was making pretty good headway, then eDene comes up.. hellmouths one of her own guys to pull my stalker forward into range of her Nightmare that has my stalker as its prey. (on a side note - it seems Nightmare does not cause terror, which i think is pretty silly) A dead stalker resulted, and then all I had left was a long shot assassination attempt that failed.

Oh, I forgot to mention, eDene feated making it so my entire army was stuck in place, she scored 4 points, and i had no choice but to try for the assignation or loose at the end of my turn,

That was a pretty tough game, eDene has a pretty rough feat to deal with, but I think as circle, with all my placing abilities, I should have been able to get around it a little better had I seen it coming. Honestly I think circle is potentially better prepared to handle this feat than most armies.

I will be better prepared for next time,

good learning experience.. looking forward to a rematch :)

Jakub,as always thanks for the game,

No comments:

Post a Comment