Monday, October 13, 2014

First encounter with trolls

Had my first game against trolls, the blood type..

That was a bit of an experience, I ran eKaya (first time running her too..) with druids some heavies and Skinwalkers,

The skinwalkers did really well against his runeshapers, he ran Doomshaper1 with 4 units of runeshapers. He also had Mulg and a few other big guys, whom I mostly ran away from, although my shadowhorn did try un successfully to throw one of them into another one.

 so in short, super high armour, it was tough for me to handle. I reallized though that I did not use eKaya's feat when I should have, and that I need to take more advantage of my mobility to surround him, you can't run a brick of circle against a brick of trolls.. they are the better brick.. by far

revelation: Skinwalkers with UA are awesome!!

a few pics from the game courtesy of my opponent Jakub - Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment