Saturday, October 11, 2014

I am going to start this blog going forward, I am not gonna recap earlier games though I may mention them

First up was this past Friday,

What I ran:
Ekreuger
Stalker 
Druids with UA
Winter argus 
Gallows grove
Shifting stones
Shifting Stones with UA

I had a 25point intro game against mercs, what I learned I this game was that I still have a hard time dealing with high armour, 

I was able to do a few things and in the end I pulled off an assassination win, probably for the best since there was no scenario in this game. I was playing my buddy Tristan who hasn't played in a while. We had figured it would be best to not complicated things with scenarios 

Shenanigans I was able to pull off this game.

First my druids were able to pull a heavy jack all the way to my line. I was then able to walk a Stalker up to it and kill it in one turn.

One tip I would point out, I did not charge with the stalker, instead I walked up and swung. My thinking was that if I swung I would waste the first fury since I wouldn't get the boosted damage roll.

Later in the game my shifting stones moved the stalker past a unit of dwarves with shields. That let him activate warp for berserk and kill all but one model, conveniently 1. I was behind them so the we're -2def and 2.i was behind them so they did not get the use of there shields.

He feated let him move all models in his control 8 inches towards a board edge if his choice. That let him kill my Stalker since he was sitting he ended up right in front if his heavy jack. 

So the next turn I went all about and killed his caster with e-kreuger and my winter argus.

All in all it was a good game.

Revelations:
Shifting Stones have AD..
Stalker with berserk is even better then I thought against infantry, I need to try and pull this off more..

No comments:

Post a Comment